WHAT IS WHITE GLOVE?
White Glove is where Reebonz does everything to help you sell your pre-owned designer items.
What Qualifies For White Glove?
of item(s) exceeds
How White Glove Works - 3 Steps
We’ll pick up your
items at no cost
Your items are professionally
photographed and listed online
Get paid* within 7 business days
once your item is sold
Start Selling Now
team will respond in 1 business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
For Selling Via White Glove:
- White Glove is a premium service where Reebonz does everything to help you sell your pre-owned designer items.
- We'll pick up your items for free
- We'll provide professional photography service together with copywriting before listing the item for sale
- You get paid within 7 business days once your item is sold
- We accept accessories, apparels (except undergarments and intimates), bags, jewellery, shoes, small leather goods and timepieces.
- For a comprehensive list of brands we accept, please see 'Brands We Accept'.
- Minimum selling price for each category is as follows -
- ACCESSORIES: SGD 300
- APPAREL: SGD 300
- BAGS: SGD 800
- SHOES: SGD 300
- SMALL LEATHER GOODS: SGD 300
- TIMEPIECE: SGD 2,000
- JEWELLERY: SGD 800
If you have:
- At least 3 items or more; OR
- Minimum value of SGD 5,000
- The payout that you receive is dependent on the final net selling price of your consigned item. The final net selling price refers to the selling price less Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The payout for each category is as follows -
- For ACCESSORIES, APPAREL, BAGS, JEWELLERY, SHOES, SMALL LEATHER GOODS:
Final Net Selling Price Payout SGD 300 - SGD 5,000 70% SGD 5,001 - SGD 10,000 75% SGD 10,001 - above 80% Final Net Selling Price Payout SGD 2000 - SGD 5,000 80% SGD 5,001 - SGD 20,000 85% SGD 20,001 - above 90%
To price items, we use recent sales of comparable items. We consider our own record of sales as well as online sales or auctions from other sellers. We also consider the retail value of the item. Other factors such as condition, rarity, and current trends are also considered.
Yes. To keep your item(s) competitive, you can now opt to amend and reduce the selling price at any time, once it has been listed online.
- Simply log in to Reebonz, go to 'My Account' > 'My Sales'. Pick the item you wish to amend the selling price for. Amend and review the selling price of your item under 'Price Review'.
- Please note that you may reduce the selling price of your item at a maximum of 30% its current selling price each time.
- You will receive an email notification when your item is sold.
- Alternatively, you may log in to 'My Account' > 'My Sales' to check on the updated status of your item.
Payment will be made by bank transfer or Reebonz store credits. After the item has been sold, accepted by the buyer and has passed the return period, you will receive a notification from us and payment will be sent out within 7 business days.
Generally, most consignment items will sell before the 90-day consignment term ends. However, if the item(s) remain unsold after 90 days, a notification email with all the necessary details will be sent out.
Should there be no response from you within 90 days from the end of the consignment period, Reebonz reserves the right to claim full ownership and/or dispose of the item.
No fees will be charged to arrange the return of item(s) to you at the end of the 90-day consignment term. Item(s) requested to be returned before the 90-day consignment term will incur an administrative fee.
|Hong Kong||HKD 600|
If your item exceeds the 120-days extended consignment period, it will be subjected to an automatic price reduction between 10% - 50% of the original price.
|Accessories, Apparel, Shoes & Small Leather Goods|
Alternatively, you may arrange for a complimentary return via the following options:
|1) WhatsApp:||8499 3919|
|2) Call:||1800-REEBONZ (1800-7332669)|