Reebonz refers to 'site' as our website/app collectively.
1. Use of the Site
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree to immediately notify us in the event of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
2. Membership Eligibility
The Site is available to members who are 18 years and older and who have not been suspended or removed by Reebonz for any reason. By becoming a member, you represent that you are of legal age. Membership is available only by a valid invitation to users who have completed the information required by the Site's registration form. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Site. As a member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. Membership is void where prohibited by law.
3. Additional Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the applicable features on the Site:
- Membership Rewards. On shipment of each Qualifying Order (defined below) your account will be credited with a reward of 5% or such other amount as may be posted from time to time (the "Reward"). Rewards may be redeemed only for the purchase of merchandise on the Site and may not be used for the purchase of gift cards or services. Rewards are not transferable and may not be combined with Rewards belonging to others. At no time may you purchase, sell or barter any Rewards. Rewards are not redeemable for cash. A "Qualifying Order" means the first order for merchandise on the Site placed by an individual whom you sponsored or to whom you sent an email invitation to join the Site. We will notify you when any Rewards are posted to your account.
- Credit Balances. Any credit balance (including a Reward balance) will be automatically applied to your next purchase of merchandise from the Site. To the extent your credits exceed the amount of your total purchase, such credit balance will remain in your account. If your account and/or membership is terminated for any reason, any credit balances in your account will be immediately cancelled. Account balances are determined by Reebonz and such determination is final.
- Online Gift Voucher. Reebonz online gift voucher is honoured only on Reebonz.com. Voucher is not exchangeable for cash. Voucher must be fully utilized when making payment. Any unutilized amount of this voucher will be forfeited and shall not be refundable. Voucher cannot be used for more than one transaction on Reebonz.com. Reebonz will not be responsible for the loss of the voucher.
- Text Messages. If you provided us with your mobile phone number, you must have a text messaging-enabled mobile device with a text messaging plan in order to receive text messages from us. This service is free from Reebonz but charges from your carrier for usage may apply and you are responsible for all such charges.
- Site-Provided Email and Postings. The Site may provide members with the ability to send email messages to others and to post messages on the Site. Reebonz has the right but not the obligation to monitor and decline, edit or remove all or any portion of any postings, submissions or content. You agree not to use the Site to post content or other communications that contain (i) political, libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material; (ii) advertisements of any kind; (iii) personal information (such as addresses, phone numbers, etc.); (iv) confidential information of Reebonz, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates; (v) any chain letters; (vi) messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information; and (vii) information similar or related to the foregoing. You further agree not to send email invitations to join the Site to people who do not know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact.
4. Accuracy of Content; Limitations on Quantity
The information on this Site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain typographical errors, pricing errors, and other errors or inaccuracies. Errors will be corrected as soon as practicable. We reserve the right to: (i) revoke any stated offer; (ii) correct any errors, inaccuracies or omission; and (iii) make changes to prices, content, promotion offers, product descriptions or specifications, or other information without obligation to issue any notice of such changes (including after an order has been submitted, acknowledged, shipped or received). We also reserve the right to limit quantities (including after an order has been submitted and/or acknowledged) and to revise, suspend or terminate an event, promotion at any time without notice. The inclusion of any products or services on this Site at a particular time does not guarantee that the products or services will be available.
5. Credit Card Payment
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Reebonz will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- in respect of all Singapore transactions, Reebonz Limited, Registration No.: 200909470E is the responsible payment party.
- in respect of all transactions occurring in Australia, Reebonz Pty Ltd, ACN: 138 849 171 is the responsible payment party.
- in respect of all transactions occurring in Hongkong and Macau, Reebonz (HK) Limited, Registration No.: 1350680 is the responsible payment party.
6. Proprietary Rights
Any comments, ideas, notes, postings, messages, suggestions or other communications or information posted on the Site, submitted to Reebonz, or otherwise communicated in connection with your use of the Site (collectively, 'Submissions') shall be and remain the exclusive property of Reebonz with no further compensation to you. As such, we will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Submissions.
Under no circumstances shall disclosure of any submission to Reebonz be subjected to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation or attribution. By submitting any submission(s) to Reebonz, you are waiving any and all rights that you may have in the submission(s) and you agree that any submission(s) by you will not violate any rights of any third party, including copyright trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights. you also agree that no submission(s) by you will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain soley responsible for the content of any submission(s) you make. you represent and warrant to Reebonz that Reebonz is free to implement the submission(s) if it so desires, as provided or as modified by Reebonz, without obtaining permission or license from any third party.
Reebonz takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content submitted or posted by you or any third party.
8. Links to Third-Party Web Sites; No Implied Endorsements
This Site may contain links to other websites on the Internet. You acknowledge that we have no control over such websites and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, content, legality or any other aspect of any linked websites. In no event shall any reference to any third party, third party website(s) or third party product(s) or service(s) be construed as an approval or endorsement by us of that third party, third party website(s) or of any product(s) or service(s) provided by a third party.
10. Disclaimer of Warranty
The site, its content and all texts, images, merchandise and other information on, accessible from or available through this site are provided on an 'as available' and 'as is' basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Specifically, but without limitation, Reebonz does not warrant that: (i) the information available on this site is free of errors; (ii) the functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or free of errors; (iii) defects will be corrected, or (iv) this site or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Reebonz reserves the right to cancel orders before delivery if products are not available or any error is detected.
11. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Reebonz, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site be liable to any user of the site or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use) arising out of the use or inability to use the site or any information contained thereon or stored or maintained by Reebonz, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Reebonz has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. In no event shall the total liability of Reebonz, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action resulting from your use of this site, whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or otherwise, exceed the amount you paid to Reebonz in connection with the applicable event, promotion or event giving rise to such liability. without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall Reebonz, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, divisions, distributors, suppliers, affiliates or third parties providing information on this site have any liability for any damages or losses arising out of or otherwise incurred in connection with the loss of any data or information contained in your account or otherwise stored by or on behalf of Reebonz.
You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site. Because some countries do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, in such countries some or all of the above disclaimers or exclusions may not apply and liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
12. International Use
We make no representation that information on this Site is appropriate or available for use outside the Asia region. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the Asia region, do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Risk of Loss
The items purchased from our Site are shipped by a third party carrier pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
14. Reebonz Affiliates
Reebonz is not affiliated with websites or third parties that sell or advertise our products without a written agreement with us. Reebonz reserves the right to void all services, returns, and other policies for orders and Reebonz products that were purchased through unauthorized sellers. Reebonz is not responsible for any representations by unauthorized sellers.
15. Unavailability of Site; Termination; Fraud
16. Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures
If you believe that any materials on this Site infringe your copyright, you may request that they be removed. This request must bear a signature (or electronic equivalent) of the copyright holder or an authorized representative and must: (a) identify the allegedly infringing materials; (b) indicate where on the Site the infringing materials are located; (c) provide your name and contact information; (d) state that you have a good faith belief that the materials are infringing; (e) state that the information in your claim is accurate; and (f) indicate that "under penalty of perjury" you are the lawful copyright owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf. With regards to copyright issues, kindly email to email@example.com.
This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of Singapore. The Courts at Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.